Mosquito treatments become exceedingly vital from March to September. This service can be performed monthly or as a one-time service (which comes in handy for special events). This treatment is ideal for owners who live on the lake or own a pool, as mosquitoes are attracted to standing water. Our technicians concentrate the chemicals around where the mosquitoes breed and “hang out.”
10 things you need to know about mosquito treatments:
- This service works great as a one-time treatment or as a monthly service.
- A one-time service needs to be done 2 days before an event.
- A monthly service will be done every 28 – 30 days.
- We use a combination of baits and special equipment that puts chemicals where the mosquitoes live.
- Mosquitoes hang out in dark places during the day. We use air to distribute the chemical. This lets it get to the underside of leaves and any area where they try to hide.
- Unless we have a heavy rain with a lot of wind, the chemical will hold up because it is hidden just like the mosquitoes.
- The earlier that you start this service, the better it works because the populations are low. If you wait until they are bad, the service will take longer to work.
- A one-time service fee is $95.00 to cover 1/2 acre.
- A monthly service fee is $60.00 and will be done through September.
- ALWAYS view this service as control, not elimination.