Top Tips on How to Handle Wildlife in and Around Your Home
Almost every homeowner will run into some type of wildlife at some point in their lives. These critters love your home almost as much as you do — that’s why they try to move in with you! Whether it’s a bat, a squirrel, or even an alligator, we’ve got you covered.
Here are a few things you can do to prevent wildlife in and around your home.
- Use plastic containers for storage instead of cardboard boxes.
- Store containers and any necessary boxes above the ground to prevent nesting.
- Store food in sealed containers and always put food away.
- Keep your home clean.
- Seal all cracks and holes in your home.
- Use sturdy trash cans with lids.
- Don’t leave food outside.
However, if you’re already noticing signs of wildlife, it may be time to call in the pros.
First, it’s important to clear something up: animal control and wildlife removal services are not the same thing.
An animal control officer’s job is to protect the public when there are complaints of domesticated animals or other animals that may post a threat to public health and safety. For the most part, they deal with domesticated animals like dogs and cats.
What sets us apart from animal control is that we can handle the removal of almost any type of wildlife, including:
- Alligators (yes, we’ve removed an alligator before!)
Over the years, most people who own a home will run into these little friends. Our goal is to add a level of comfort in knowing you have someone you can trust to take care of them when needed.
Don’t wait, call us today for a free inspection of the problem so we can provide you with an immediate solution and estimate!