6 Ways to Get Rid of Mice
Nobody wants to deal with a mouse in the house, let alone a whole infestation. Here are a few easy ways to get rid of mice in and around your home once and for all.
6 Tips for Getting Rid of Mice
- Get Rid of Entry Points: Mice have an incredible ability to squeeze into even the tiniest of spaces, but a good rule of thumb is if you can fit a pen into a crack or crevice, seal it up.
- Use a Natural Repellent: If you are looking for a natural way to repel mice from your home, check out these 7 methods put together by our technicians.
- Leverage Mouse Traps: You can either go to the traditional mouse trap route, or you can try a more humane approach by using a block and bottle.
- Get a Cat: More of a dog person? We feel you, but cats are great at helping keep mice at bay. Just prepare yours for getting both the alive and dead kinds.
- Practice Proper Sanitation: Mice are tiny creatures and can survive on just 4 grams of food per day. That means any crumbs you leave laying around are a full meal to them. Make sure to follow these helpful tips for cutting out any things you may be doing to invite mice into your home.
- Call Bug House: Getting rid of mice can be tough, especially if you aren’t sure what’s causing them to take up residence in your home. But that’s what we’re here for. Just give us a ring (706-309-0881) or reach out to us here and we’ll get your mouse issue under control.